Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jess the Geek Girl

Some of you who have just navigated your way to this blog may be wondering just who is Jess the Geek Girl?  I am a co-host of a little radio show called Residual Haunting Revived which can be heard every Monday night at 8:00 MST on Paraquest Radio Network.  I wanted to create this blog for not only listeners of the show, but to share my adventures with anyone who wants to experience them with me.

As you can probably tell, I am a geek and quite proud of that fact.  I love sci-fi and fantasty and love gaming, be it board games, video games or role-playing games.  Each week on RHR I review an old sci-fi movie.  To read my full reviews of these movies, head over to my Jess the Geek Girl Movie Reviews blog.  Also, coming soon I am going to start doing game reviews, which can be found on Youtube with a more detailed review on the Jess the Geek Girl Game Review blog.

I love animals and currently my husband have two dogs, Kash a st. bernard/labrador and Rowdy a border collie, and one cat named Jinx.  My parents own about nine horses, so you could probably guess that I love horse riding.  I love the outdoors and enjoy going hunting and camping.

I have a wide range of hobbies that go from reading and writing to playing guitar and singing.  I also love to make my own movies, even if they're not great.  I'm also a paranormal investigator for Wasatch Paranormal Investigators and have been studying and investigating the paranormal for about eight years.

I'm a very fun loving person who just loves to enjoy life.  I have a lot of adventures and really hope you enjoy sharing them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment